Adsense

Saturday 18 June 2011

A New Beginning...

Hi lovelies!

I hope you are all well?! :-).

Well I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now - something I can do alongside my YouTube channel. So here I am...:-).

Most of you have probably arrived here through knowing me on YouTube. If you are new to me then this is the perfect time to let you know that I originally started filming beauty/fashion videos for YouTube and I now want to start a blog to go alongside that.

I love getting to know people and especially if they enjoy watching/reading my reviews, opinions, tips, tutorials, looks, hauls etc... I hope you all enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading all of yours. If you haven't yet started a YouTube channel or a blog - I would recommend starting one if you have a specific hobby or interest that you would like to share, aswell as get feedback/comments on and meet new people. I can assure you there are a lot more nice people on the social sphere than there are haters. I have spoken to a lot of people through my YouTube channel who are wary about the haters and it holds them back mainly because of this reason. I feel it's a shame and I always try to encourage where I can.

So I thought I would start off my blog by just writing a few random but true facts about me and the things I love just to start off light-heartedly before all the reviews, opinions, tips, hauls, ootd's (outfit of the day's), notd's (nails of the day's), fotd's (face of the days), tutorials, looks and all that jazz starts! :-).

If you have any requests for me on my blog feel free to comment or leave me a message as I am yet to decide how to differentiate my blog from my YouTube, so that people have something to come here for and it not just be the same as what's on my YouTube channel.

Random facts...

 I love to shop...I am not out of control or anything but I do love it!

 I love travelling - experiencing new things, new places and new people. Me and my Fiance have been to many places in our lives together and it has been an amazing experience so far...(can't wait to do more...hopefully).

 I have 2 babies...guinea pigs! He he. I adore them, they are so cute with their own little personalities and I love how they recognise my voice, squeak when I bring them their favourite food, snuggle into me when I give them a cuddle...so so cute!


 I went to university from 04-07 and studied Business Management. I graduated with a 2:1.

 I was learning to drive whilst I was at university-failed every practise theory I did and passed when I first did it for real. I felt confident for the driving test and failed when it came to doing it...twice!! Gutted! Not good...think it kind of knocked my confidence after the 2nd failed test because after uni I couldn't afford to carry on till I got a job. Then when I did I just never got around to carrying on...need to sort it! I get so nervous though.

 My best friends are...my mom and my Fiance!

 I worry a lot...I even worry about other people's worries, because I feel bad for them. I do try not to, but it must just be built into me. It does my head in though!

 I often wish I could go back to being a child for a week...just because life was easier then. I didn't get stressed, didn't worry, didn't have to think about having money, paying bills...yep easier! Ha-ha. I also wouldn't change a thing about my life now though (apart from winning the lottery), growing up has made me the person I am today and a very nice person if I may say so myself! Lol...with the best Fiance, family and friends.

 When I was young I wanted to be an air hostess when I grew up lol.

 I would love to live in America.

 I love cocktails!

 I LOVE cooking. I did cooking (or food technology as it was called at school) all the way through school but even now I love it. I always cook from scratch though. I am not a person to get a boxed food item out the freezer. I like to know what's in my food at the best of times, it's bad enough craving a McDonald's and trying not to think about what's actually in there! I love to cook for my Fiance/family and experimenting with different things.

 My Mom told me before I was born she was going to call me Alexandrina if I were a girl. I ended up being called Gemma...guess Dad didn't like it :-/ ha.

Well that's it for now..but I'm sure there will be loads of more tags similar to this in the future, so you can find out more about me then :-).

Hope you enjoy!

If you haven't yet checked out my YouTube channel, you can see it here: www.youtube.com/Gemsi2011 please subscribe if you like my videos :-).

Much Love
Gem
XxOo

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this :) Your Guinea Pigs are so cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks all..it means a lot :-) I'm really looking forward to blogging, aswell as vlogging :-) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the bogging world x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...